Platform(s): PC, Mac, Linux
Description: Inside a spinning octagon, there are nine balls. Figure out which ones have gravity that goes up and which ones have gravity that goes down.
W/Up: Guess upwards gravity
S/Down: Guess downwards gravity
D/Right: Skip the current ball and come back to it later
Click: Progress through results
- Game mechanics are unlike any other
- Seriously, this game shouldn't look very much like any other game
- Localized to English, Spanish, and Norwegian Bokmål
- Sponsored by the CEDINM (Circuit of Exhibition, Development, and Research of the New Media) in Camagüey, Cuba, and is a permanent fixture there for members of the public to play.
- Programmer (including localization)
- UX Designer
- Norwegian Bokmål Translator