112: The Saga
Platform(s): PC, Mac
Description: You're enrolled in the most famously challenging course at Carnegie Mellon: Fundamentals of Programming and Computer Science, known more simply as 112. Progress through 10 weeks of homework, each one represented by a room with a minigame inside based on the material taught that week. Complete the challenges using your trusty sword of python, and pass the class with the highest grade you can get!
- WASD or arrow keys to move
- Space to use sword of python
- Started a trend of games about 112.
- You can destroy your mother and Norway.
- Some minigames have very unique mechanics.
- You can get killed by a histogram.
Awards: Chosen as one of the top 15 of ≈500 final projects for the class this game is about.
- Programmed everything
- Game design